provides an FPGA-based platform for reconfigurable computing. The FPGA,
the memory and the daughterboards' flexible architecture (system I/O,
DSP etc.) of the PROCSpark
II system, enable the user
to build complex designs at fair price. The cost and performance of
PROCSpark II make it very attractive for production requirements.
GiDEL PROCPak II
improves the time-to-market even more. There is no need to design the
board, the PCI driver, the application driver layer, define board
constraints, design memory controller and write environment FPGA code.
This enables designers to focus on their proprietary value-added design
instead of spending their valuable effort to recreate standard design
innovative memory controller, the generated HDL code enables high speed,
easy-to-use parallel access to large memories.
- Altera Cyclone II EP2C35 FPGA.
- 33216 Logic Elements.
- PCI 64/32bit 66/33MHz with 2 DMAs running at 400MB/s sustain access rate.
- Three-level memory structure:
Innovative DDR memory controller with 2 to 16 ports.
Up to 3 TMS320C6414-1Ghz DSPs on a PSDB_DSP1G daughter board, with 64MB per DSP.
Up to 2 PSDBs
(PROCSpark II Daughter Boards):
CameraLink, Machine I/Os and other functions.
Up to 314 available I/Os.
Flexible clocking system.
Typical system frequencies: 50 - 200MHz.
Supported by GiDEL PROC
- 105 M4K Dual Port RAM blocks (256 x 18 bits, 69GB/s at 150MHz)
- 64MB DDR DRAM @ 900MB/s sustain rate
- Up to 16GB on a PSDB_Mem daughter board
- High performance.
- Low cost.
- High flexibility to fit customer needs.
- Cuts development cycle time and budget.
- Long life cycle.
- Powerful Frame Grabber.
- Vision, imaging and image recognition.
- Rapid prototyping.
- System hardware acceleration.
- Test equipment.
- Aerospace and military systems.
- Algorithm design and verification.
- Microsoft Windows.