01 Nov Senior FPGA Designer
Posted at 19:00h in Careers
- Responsible for the design and development of new “System-on-FPGA” products as well as support of existing products
- Concept development, writing product specifications, test plans and VHDL/Verilog coding
- Responsible for FPGA functional allocation, design, simulation, synthesis, and place & route
- Support the FPGA layout during board layout phase
- Support production testing
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to design using Verilog or VHDL
- Design experience with Quartus 14 and later – a must.
- Experience with the design of large FPGAs (Stratix)
- Experience with both Hard and Soft Core IP inclusion and debug is required.
- Experience with development tools for design coding, synthesis and debug.
- Experience with Modelsim logic simulation
- Proven communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment to quality and achieving deadlines
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in high-speed digital design using state of the art microprocessors, high-speed memory devices (such as DDR3/DDR4 SRAMs) and multi-gigabit serial interfaces at >10Gbps
- Knowledge of industry standard bus architectures such as, PCIe 3.0, 40GbE is an asset.
- Experience with Signal Integrity understanding is desirable.
- Basic software development experience using C,
- knowledge of System-Verilog, PERL or Tcl/Tk is a plus.
- knowledge in Open CL
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or equivalent).