10 Jan Senior Sales Person
Posted at 16:52h in Uncategorized
- Represent Gidel in North America and to sell Gidel products in the North America
- Present and sell to all levels of customer organization, including R&D and executive level.
- To support Gidel LTD activities and goals.
- Resolve complex challenges in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage multiple customers involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines.
- Interface directly with customer’s engineering, product and project management on product requirements, deployment and technical issues, negotiation and payments. This will include maintaining and assisting in existing accounts, working with the application engineering team (including R&D) to ensure customer requirements and questions are addressed.
- To be part of marketing team including preparations for Exhibitions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience and knowledge in B2B sales to R&D of high-tech companies.
- More than 5 years’ experience as technical sales representative selling Hardware and Software products or services with a proven record of developing new business and maintaining existing business in the Machine Vision and Imaging market as well as the HPC/Data Centers.
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Representations skills, effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business decision-making skills.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- Self-motivated, proactive and creative problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an outgoing personality.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks under pressure.
- Willing to travel in North America often and as and when required
- Willing to travel to Gidel headquarters in Israel or elsewhere when required (1-2 times a year)
- Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Provide first-hand support for the products.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Additional language(s)
POINT OF CONTACT: [email protected]