The Gidel HawkEye-CXP-12 CoaXPress frame grabbing and real-time image processing system provides the core infrastructure required to realize the most demanding vision and imaging applications.
The HawkEye series offers a number of options to accommodate diverse application needs, from plug-and-play high-performance frame grabbers to a full system solution comprising acquisition, open-FPGA image processing, and flexible custom camera interface.
The HawkEye-CXP supports up to four CoaXPress (cXp-12/cXp-6) links enabling connecting 1 – 4 CXP-12/6 cameras. The HawkEye-CXP family is based on PCIe Gen. 3 x8, providing CPU-free ultra-fast offload bandwidth. Large data buffers of up to 16 GB fortify the acquisition bandwidth and the image processing capabilities on powerful Arria 10 FPGA.
Target Application Examples
- High-end Machine Vision
- Industrial Inspection/Automation
- Medical Imaging
- Traffic & Transportation
Vertical: 65 K lines
HawkEye-CXP-12 is available with following options. Contact us if you need a customized solution!
Grabber option #1: InfiniVision
- Enables using many synchronized cameras and/or to grab compressed images/videos.
- All the cameras' data, including from multiple boards, is organized in a single buffer.
- Each camera can have different resolution, and pixel format, and may be changed on the fly.
- The frame grabber can have one or more instances of InfiniVision, and all cameras of the same InfiniVision instance must be synchronized.
The ProcFG and InfiniVision are each supported by its unique GUI and API suite for developing the user application. For description of ProcFG and InfiniVision, refer to the Options tab.
FPGA Programming Suite:
The Gidel grabber boards are supported by the ProcVision Suite enabling tailoring, debugging, and verification of the FPGA image processing and data flow.
Customization can be based on the InfiniVision or ProcFG flow, and can include multi-instances for supporting unique multi-camera topologies, as well as, image processing and compression.