The Startix10 MX offers 10X more DRAM and SRAM bandwidth than discrete DDR4 and QDR memories. Gidel’s Proc10M module is designed to enable easy use and immediate accessibility to this powerful technology for computer-based, embedded systems and edge computing.
The combination of the Proc10M’s large FPGA, huge memory bandwidth and 1,600 Gb/s IOs enables unprecedented level of processing, system compactness and cost performance. The powerful Proc10M opens the way to implement diverse innovations and high-end applications
- Compact Broadcast and Image-Processing solutions enabling to grab data from multiple fast edge sensors and to perform image enhancements, processing, recognition, compression and AI inferences.
- 5G and Radar combining high-speed digital I/O interfaces and edge computing such as FFTs to selectively reduce data and offload it via PCIe x16 or dedicated links.
- Ultra-fast switch for wireline traffic management up to 800G and single device solution for Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- AI training leveraging 128GB density, HBM2s’ huge bandwidth and the FPGA’s massive logic and DSP blocks.
The Proc10M module has been designed for use with carrier boards to enable tailoring solutions that significantly reduce risks, costs and time to market. User carriers may incorporate any combination of Rx, Tx or full duplex transceivers.
Gidel’s off-the-shelf carrier board can be used as is for deployment or as a reference design thus further improving the ROI.
Please contact us if you need a custom solution!
Proc10M is supported by Gidel’s Proc Dev Kit and ProcVision Suite:
- Enables immediate mapping of board resources to the application needs including tailored host interface and dividing the DRAM into application logical memory units by automatically generating an ASP (Application Support Package) optimized to the system requirements.
- Enables tailoring high-end grabber(s) and Imaging/Vision acceleration flow in an intuitive and simple manner by customizing the ASP, software and the FPGA design code.
- Enables virtualization via parallel access of simultaneous multiple applications on the module FPGA . For example, firewall and compression may be accelerated simultaneously on the same FPGA and controlled by independent applications.
PDF file - 776 KBDownload
5-level memory schemeOpen
Gidel founder and CTO explains the benefits of Gidel's Intel-based high-performance FPGA modules for fast and easy developmentWatch