The Intel® Stratix® 10 NX FPGA incorporates embedded Tensor blocks and integrated HBM2 memory offering an unprecedented level of processing and memory bandwidth performance. The Tensor blocks achieve 143
INT8 TOPS / FP16 TFLOPS, 15X more compute performance than today’s powerful Stratix 10 MX. The ultra-low latency 3-D stacked HBM2 DRAM offers 10X more DRAM and SRAM bandwidth than discrete DDR4 and
Gidel’s Proc10N module is exceptionally compact and offers 1,600 Gb/s of fully customizable IO interface enabling diverse applications to access this exceptional technology. The Proc10N is ideal for AI, compute-intensive, and low-latency high-bandwidth applications
Customized solutions can be developed within a remarkable short time and at reduced risk and cost using the Proc10N module, Gidel/user carrier boards, and Gidel’s powerful development suite. Gidel’s suite tremendously simplifies the development on FPGA and significantly improves system integration and reliability. The suite includes the InfiniVision IPtailored for efficient and reliable capture from 100+ sensors concurrently.
- Broadcasting, Image-Processing and Video Analytics: grabbing from 100+ high-bandwidth sensors with real-time image processing, compression and AI application, all running on a single FPGA.
- Security: deep packet inspection, fraud detection, etc.
- 5G and Radar: high-bandwidth real-time edge computing
- Natural Language Processing: speech recognition and speech synthesis
The Proc10N module has been designed for use with carrier boards enabling to quickly tailor the peripheral I/O interface without the need to invest valuable resources in developing FPGA infrastructure and its encompassing ASP. User carriers may incorporate any combination of Rx, Tx or full duplex transceivers. Gidel’s off-the-shelf carrier board can be used as is for deployment or as a starter’s board for initiating immediate development.
Please contact us if you need a customized solution!
Proc10N is supported by Gidel’s Proc Dev Kit and ProcVision Suite:
- Enables immediate mapping of board resources to the application needs including tailored host interface and dividing the DRAM into application logical memory units by automatically generating an ASP (Application Support Package) optimized to the system requirements.
- Enables tailoring high-end grabber(s) and Imaging/Vision acceleration flow in an intuitive and simple manner by customizing the ASP, software and the FPGA design code.
- Enables virtualization via parallel access of simultaneous multiple applications on the module FPGA . For example, firewall and compression may be accelerated simultaneously on the same FPGA and controlled by independent applications.
PDF file - 846 KBDownload
System block diagramOpen
5-level memory schemeOpen
Gidel founder and CTO explains the benefits of Gidel's Intel-based high-performance FPGA modules for fast and easy developmentWatch