Gidel’s frame grabbers are supported by software suite and development tools enabling different grabbing flavors and customization possibilities. Customization can be performed for both software and FPGA design code (HDL). The software suite includes the ProcFG and InfiniVision Grabber GUIs as well as API suits for custom user software application. The Development kit that includes the ProcWizard application is for efficient and intuitive FPGA code customization and integration with software code.
The ProcVision Developer’s Suite includes:
- CertifEye Templates: Enables instant debugging and validation of FPGA image processing IP(s) and ISP pipeline
- FPGA’s Gidel Imaging Library (GIL): Optimized, easy to use, can be combined with your ISP
- ProcFG: Frame grabber application supporting GenICam
- ProcFG Templates: Enables instant porting of CertifEye-developed ISP to target grabber and acceleration board
- InfiniVision: Grabber for multi cameras/sensors that supports compression and recording subsystems
- CamSim: Real-time playback and ISP simulation solution
- ProcDev Kit: Allows you to fully tailor your grabber and ISP to your application needs
- TotalHistory: Access wide and virtually unlimited signal tracing depth (promotional inclusion in ProcVision)
- Utilities: Load new designs, scan FPGAs, etc.
Allows for the tailoring of grabbing, imaging and vision flow in an intuitive and simple approach to meet system requirements, including: