Gidel’s frame grabbers are supported by a developer’s suite enabling different grabbing flavors, on-board real-time image processing, and system customization. Customization can be performed for software, I/O interface, and FPGA design code (HDL). The suite includes tools for automatic generation of the frame grabber’s Application Support Package (ASP), including the software driver, the HDL top-level envelop, interface bridges, and Gidel proprietary IPs such as JPEG compression and the MultiPort memory controller enabling simultaneous multi-application access to the frame grabber.
The ProcVision Developer’s Suite provides a powerful set of tools for customizing the frame grabber acquisition path and for developing, testing and verifying the on-FPGA image processing block. The tools include means for developing both the image processing FPGA code and the software application. The ProcVision Suite includes:
- CertifEye Toolchain: Enables instant debugging and validation of the FPGA image processing IP(s) and the ISP pipeline
- ProcFG: Frame grabber flow enabling ROI capture and real-time image processing – supported by software and API
- InfiniVision: Frame grabber flow for multi cameras/sensors enabling real-time compression and synchronization of 100+ cameras
- CamSim: Camera simulator for developing and testing imaging and vision applications
- ProcDev Kit: Allows you to fully tailor your grabber’s Application Support Package (ASP) including integration with software
- TotalHistory: Access wide and virtually unlimited FPGA signal tracing depth (promotional inclusion in ProcVision)
- Utilities: Load new designs, scan FPGAs, etc.
Allows for the tailoring of grabbing, imaging and vision flow in an intuitive and simple approach to meet system requirements, including: